About Hwy Haul
Formed in 2018, Hwy Haul is building a next generation digital freight platform for fresh produce that connects Shippers (Farmers, Distributors, Wholesalers and Retailers) directly with Truckers, by eliminating intermediary friction, introducing end-to-end digital applications, and building advanced cold chain compliance.
Our goal is to deliver freshness at your doorstep, reduce wastage during the transportation and create a future for sustainable growth for all the stakeholders.
About the Role
The Account Manager will report to the Director of Sales. This candidate will provide a value-added solution to our current partners and will find new opportunities with others. In this role you will work with shippers focused on fresh produce and other food focused commodities to provide a seamless digital logistics experience. We are looking for dedicated, high-energy candidates that want to be a part of a team setting. If you enjoy mining for additional opportunities with both shippers and other key stakeholders, plus work within our sales team to help identify opportunities, this is the role for you!
At Hwy Haul, we are committed to servicing our customers and exceeding expectations. As a Business Development Manager, you will contribute to that commitment. Leveraging your industry knowledge, you will strategically land new business within the fresh produce realm.
This position offers the unique opportunity to contribute to a growing start-up and expand a career in logistics. Hwy Haul is focused on internal growth within sales roles.
What you’ll do
- Build strong relationships through amazing customer service
- Work with our key relationships and grow additional opportunities with day to day account management.
- Work on existing leads provided to execute new shipper relationships
- Meet and exceed sales quotas quarter over quarter
- Support your teammates within sales, operations, capacity to develop winning solutions to grow partners assigned in with your team
- Develop, expand your sales path with a leading digital logistics company
- A passion for all things logistics!
- One year of logistics experience preferred
- Proven track record of being organized and ready to win
- Great personality
- Exceptional communication skills (both verbal & written).
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) match
- Paid time off
- Remote or hybrid locations with fun teammates