About Hwy Haul
Formed in 2018, Hwy Haul is building a next generation digital freight platform for fresh produce that connects Shippers (Farmers, Distributors, Wholesalers and Retailers) directly with Truckers, by eliminating intermediary friction, introducing end-to-end digital applications, and building advanced cold chain compliance.
Our goal is to deliver freshness at your doorstep, reduce wastage during the transportation and create a future for sustainable growth for all the stakeholders.
About the Role
The Enterprise Sales Executive will report to the head of Sales. This candidate will be success driven, customer oriented and always seeking new relationships and opportunities for the company. In this role you will work with shippers focused on fresh produce and other food focused commodities to provide a seamless digital logistics experience. We are looking for dedicated, high-energy candidates that want to be a part of a team setting.
At Hwy Haul, we are committed to servicing our customers and exceeding expectations. As an Enterprise Sales Executive, you will contribute to that commitment. Leveraging your industry knowledge, you will strategically land new business within the fresh produce realm. This position offers the unique opportunity to contribute to a growing start-up and expand a career in logistics
Hwy Haul is focused on internal growth within sales roles.
What you’ll do
- Create new opportunities and proactively hunt for new business with existing shippers in a formalized manner.
- Present formal solutions to shippers, relationship ownership; QBRs, detailed scope of research, proposal, contracting, and execution.
- Management -coaching a team of winning sales professionals.
- Leadership tasks related to opportunity management and health / risk on current shipper relationships.
- Visit customers at their corporate offices or other sites as needed. Requires ability to travel to customer sites up to 40%.
- Document and maintain all sales activities in CRM to ensure adherence to policy and process.
- Aligns all shipper strategy within operations and capacity teams.
- Knowledge and comfort making decisions using customer analytics, KPIs and other data to move discussions and negotiations on customers.
- Primarily dealt with FTL (Full Truck Load) style of business
- Experience in Reefers/Refrigerated freight business a huge plus
- Tech savvy with experience with tools such as Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, and any proprietary/3rd party software
- 5+ years working in transportation / logistics / sales
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales
- Great personality
- Exceptional communication skills (both verbal & written)
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) match
- Paid time off
- Remote or hybrid locations with fun teammates