We started Hwy Haul with the belief that people should be able to trade and ship goods anywhere as fast and as efficiently as possible. In today’s $800 billion trucking industry, our team is on a mission to do exactly that. Our software enables shippers and drivers to connect seamlessly so that freight can be moved anywhere, without the hassle of paperwork, phone calls, or waiting to be paid.
We’re looking for a talented Product Manager to join our team in Santa Clara.
You will work with cross functional teams collaboratively and iteratively to turn complex problems into a delightful solution for our users. You will be responsible for the end-to-end software development lifecycle.
- Build product roadmaps, compose user stories, and prioritize product backlogs for various technology products, including but not limited to, Shipper, Carrier, Operations Portals and iOS/Android Driver mobile applications.
- Facilitate full product development lifecycle with engineering, design, and business operation from requirement gathering, UX design, Agile development, to go-to-market.
- Conduct user research and competitor analysis to build the right set of product features, design the seamless user experience, ensuring our competitive advantages.
- Analyze product metrics and experiment solutions to drive user engagement and retention rate.
- Communicate product vision, planning, and results to internal and external stakeholders: executives, teams, and users.
- Manage the product scope, timeline, and coordinate with engineering team to consolidate frontend features and backend APIs to meet the timely and quality product delivery.
- 5+ years experience managing software products from inception through launch and iteration
- Strong technical knowledge and an ability to influence engineering decisions and lead the cross team to deliver timely and quality products.
- Excellent human–computer interaction (HCI) and user experience skills to build seamless iOS / Android mobile app experience for non-tech savvy users.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to define product metrics and draw insights from user behavior data and drive business goals.
- Deep understanding of Software Agile Development Methodologies to run daily scrum, plan release sprints, and prioritize product backlogs.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Management Information System, or related field.