At Hwy Haul, we believe that people should be able to ship truck loads anywhere as fast and as efficiently as possible. In today’s $800 billion trucking industry, our team is on a mission to do exactly that. Our software enables Shippers, Carriers and Drivers to connect seamlessly so that freight can be moved anywhere, without the hassle of paperwork, phone calls, or waiting to be paid. We have an experienced leadership team, and have raised capital from investors who have made successful billion dollar exits.
We are a company with a vision to build world class products on the Hwy Haul platform and we believe in investing in our people and hiring the best talent. Our team is small and growing. Let’s build an amazing company together.
Are you a self driven and motivated engineer and excited to take on a challenging opportunity where you will be building scalable solutions to allow connecting of Shippers, Carriers and Drivers on a single unified platform?
If the answer is Yes!, we’d love to have you join our Engineering team.
We’re looking for a talented Senior Software Engineer to join our team in Bangalore, India.
You will be responsible for the design, development and enhancement of core platform components that power various applications on the Hwy Haul platform.
Qualification and Responsibilities:
- Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering
- Experience with and demonstrated understanding of high-throughput, fault-tolerant and low-latency distributed systems
- 5+ years’ experience building backend applications
- Experience applying Computer Science fundamentals in data structures, algorithm design, problem solving
- Experience with Spring Boot, Spring Security and REST API’s
- Experience with Hibernate ORM, MySQL, distributed messaging, NoSQL
- Strong aptitude for writing efficient and optimized code
- Experience with Google Cloud will be a plus – Kubernetes, pub/sub, memory store, cloud storage