About Hwy Haul
Formed in 2018, Hwy Haul is building a next generation digital freight platform for fresh produce that connects Shippers (Farmers, Distributors, Wholesalers and Retailers) directly with Truckers, by eliminating intermediary friction, introducing end-to-end digital applications, and building advanced cold chain compliance.
Our goal is to deliver freshness at your doorstep, reduce wastage during the transportation and create a future for sustainable growth for all the stakeholders.
About the Role
We are looking for dedicated, high-energy candidates to join our growing department of Coverage Specialists at Hwy Haul. At Hwy Haul, we are committed to servicing our carriers and exceeding expectations. As a Coverage Specialist, you will contribute to that commitment. Once you hit the floor, you will focus on finding carriers across the nation to transport our customers’ shipments. Through negotiation and collaboration, you will enable Hwy Haul to service our customers and their freight in the most cost-effective way possible.
This position offers the unique opportunity to contribute to a growing start-up and launch a career in logistics.
What you’ll do
- Hustle! We want reliable team members who will show up on time and get the job done.
- Get on the phone! This is a high-volume role, so be prepared for lots of outbound calls to carriers across the country.
- Take inbound calls from carriers who are interested in hauling freight for Hwy Haul.
- Secure capacity by selling shipments over the phone to carriers who meet our strict requirements.
- Problem solve through issues that occur during transit.
- Communicate internally with our customer sales team & keep them updated on the status of their customers’ shipments. You are their point of contact for all tracking updates!
- Develop formal account growth and expansion plans and grow market share for Hwy Haul.
- Should strive to eliminate inefficiencies in the carrier sales process end to end.
- 2 years plus experience as carrier account executive
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience.
- Proven work-ethic in a high-volume setting.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional communication skills (both verbal & written).
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) match
- Paid time off