About Hwy Haul
Formed in 2018, Hwy Haul is building a next generation digital freight platform for fresh produce that connects Shippers (Farmers, Distributors, Wholesalers and Retailers) directly with Truckers, by eliminating intermediary friction, introducing end-to-end digital applications, and building advanced cold chain compliance.
Our goal is to deliver freshness at your doorstep, reduce wastage during the transportation and create a future for sustainable growth for all the stakeholders.
About the Role
Hwy Haul Engineering team is looking for a Technical Recruiter to support a growing organization. This role will primarily focus on technical positions including Software Development Managers, Software Engineers and Data Science Engineers.
This position offers the unique opportunity to contribute to a growing start-up.
What you’ll do
- Lead full-cycle recruiting for the Engineering roles
- Take initiative and create job descriptions with hiring managers by understanding the required skills and background, the impact of the role, and the ideal fit to the team and company
- Create strategic plans for sourcing candidates with diverse backgrounds for each of your roles
- Provide an exceptional candidate experience and proactively improve our recruiting processes
- Establishing regular touch points, and providing diligent follow-through with the candidates
- 5+ years of experience as a full-cycle recruiter in fast-paced, high-growth environments
- Experience recruiting technical talent in competitive markets
- Experience in Greenhouse or similar tool/software to manage/track the candidate hiring journey effectively as we scale
- Strong commitment to continuous improvement
- Ability to continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to sourcing and delivering candidates
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) match
- Paid time off
- Remote or hybrid locations with fun teammates